99.9 % Quality meansMaster for ISO
99.9 % Quality means
Does 99.9 % Quality means a high level of quality?
99.9 % Quality means :
· 21.7m lost emails each year in the UK
· 19.8m letters lost by the UK Post Office last year
· 1632 defective cars sold in the UK every year
· 639 lost babies in maternity wards each year
· 450 failed take off or landings in the UK
· 140 people made redundant during 2003 in error
- 80 Escaped prisoners per annum
- 6 failed pacemakers per annum
- 8.7 hrs of pacemaker failure last year
- Two million documents would have been lost at the IRS.
- 22,000 checks would have been deducted from the wrong bank accounts per hour.
- 12 babies would have been given to the wrong parents each day (4,380 during during 1991).
- 268,500 defective tires would have been shipped during the year.
· 103,260 tax returns would have been processed incorrectly.
· 5,517,200 cases of soft drinks produced during the year would have been flat.
· Two plane landings would have been unsafe at O’Hare International airport per day.
· 291 pacemaker operations would have been performed incorrectly during the year.
· 20,000 incorrect drug prescriptions would have been written during the year.
· 107 incorrect medical procedures would be performed per day.
· 2 plane landings at Chicago O’Hare will be unsafe.
• 2.5 million books will be shipped in the next 12 months with the wrong cover.
• 20,000 incorrect drug prescriptions will be written in the next 12 months.
• 22,000 checks will be deducted from the wrong bank accounts in the next 60 minutes.
• 268,500 defective tires will be shipped this year.
• 291 pacemaker operations will be performed incorrectly this year.
• 3,056 copies of tomorrow’s Wall Street Journal will be missing one of three sections.
• 5,517,200 cases of soft drinks will be shipped flat this year.
· • 880,000 credit cards will be produced with incorrect magnetic strips.